Tuesday, September 23, 2008











So, school has been going for over a month now. Every so far seems to love school. Zach is in third grade this year. He can tell that everything has stepped up a notch. More homework, more reading, more expectations. He is rising to meet everything thrown at him. Logan is in kindergarten. He attends the afternoon session with most of the kids in our ward. He loves school and he brings home something to show me everyday. Hayden is attending Funshine Early Learning Center. He really does love school. He is so excited to go everyday. He loves to wear his backpack!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so cute! I just love how Hayden is all smiles while Zach and Logan aren't...love them all! I really can't believe that Zach is in 3rd grade...WOW!

kallee said...

I can't believe all your boys are in school!! How much fun are you having while they are away-- so jealous :)
Hopefully we can make it down for a visit to see the little darlings!!

Brigitte said...

We are loving school too. Especially Ethan who doesn't even get to go. The boys are adorable. Give them all a kiss and hug from me.

Amber said...

Molly, Molly, Molly! How are you? I miss you! Lol i only saw you like 5 hours ago! Church was grand wasnt it? It was! Well i am on a slight sugar high, so i thought i would say hi to you, your blog is so so so cute! I like it! I will see you thursday at young womens! Your the bestest!