Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today was my doctor's appointment. We are at 17 weeks and counting! Yeah! The boys love to talk about the new baby, when it's coming, what it will be and where it will sleep. I'm afraid that Zach is set on the name Bob -- Good thing he doesn't have a say. When you ask Hayden about the new baby he say, "You mean Sarah?" Everyone has a name opinion. Logan originally wanted a girl baby because they are so much cuter, but has since recanted and wants a boy. I'm with Logan. Give us another son. Parenting is hard enough, let's not throw estrogen into the mix! Our ultrasound will be our next appointment -- everything is already decided -- what's done is done -- so do we really want to find out.......

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

Molly, If you can wait to find out about this baby you are much better than me. I have to know, if at all possible. And either way boy or girl, you guys are great parents. My kids keep coming up with strange boy names and luckily they don't have a say either. Kailyn's current favorite, Toby. So good luck.

Ashley said...

I hope you're kidding about not finding out... I think I might die with anticipation!!! It was hard enough to wait for Krista's baby...I think I was more excited than she was! Btw, I don’t think I ever said CONGRATS to you guys! I am super excited....and really holding out for a girl... but no hard feelings either way! :)