Friday, March 20, 2009

I will officially say that we are having a girl. The boys asked if that was 100% and I told them yep! The nurse at my appointment yesterday asked if I saw everything I wanted on the last ultrasound. I told her we didn't see the heart very well. She asked about the sex. I said, no we really couldn't tell. She said I had two very good reasons for another ultrasound. It was done by a different doctor who had a little more experience. It was awesome, I saw all the chambers in the heart the aortic artery (?) the pulmonary artery -- too cool. Everything measures at 27 weeks which is a week ahead of where I am -- I won't complain. I will say that unless something is drastically wrong, I saw nothing that would tell us it was a boy.... so here goes nothing. We are entering the world of estrogen. I told Krista not to be jealous. In eleven years when we both are attending the maturation meeting at school, hers is going to be much easier!

No comments: