Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 6 "No Screen Week"

This really has been a great week. The house is quiet. There just isn't the extra noise. The boys did hurry and clean their rooms today so that they could watch "Clone Wars". I know it breaks the no part of "No Screen Week" but as soon as it was over the TV was shut off. I went to a Stake RS Enrichment meeting today that was super. It was on strengthening, preparing and fortifying ourselves and our families. We were challenged to read the Ensign from cover to cover and to read the Book of Mormon in a short amount of time. There were other items but two speakers mentioned this twice and it really caught my attention. Without a TV this week I have actually had some time to read the Ensign. Now I will have to read it cover to cover. When I got home, Logan, Brian and I raked the leaves off the lawn out back. Brian and I also trimmed the butterfly bushes out front. I am really ready for spring. Doing yard work just makes it worse!

No comments: