Thursday, February 19, 2009

My guess!

So I sat and watched the ultrasound video last night. Then I got on line and looked at some pictures of ultrasounds. It really isn't fair that a boy is such a boy. No doubt. Just to give you some hope, the doctor did say he was 85% sure that it was a girl. Zac is telling everyone it is 85% girl. Is he an engineers son or what. Brian is telling everyone we couldn't tell. After watching the video and looking at the pictures I'm thinking its a girl. Based on my pregnancy and how things have been so different with this one -- I'm going girl!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY!!! I am so excited!!!

kallee said...

I love the pink background and I will start looking for more pink clothes :) I'm so super excited for an 85% girl :)

Krista ODell said...

SOOO JEALOUS, but so happy for you at the same time. Love you guys!