Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh my gosh! Take a look at the number in the right column -- is it really in the thirties? I am in trouble. I am anxious to meet this baby girl, but really-- can't time slow down just a little. We didn't get moved on Saturday. Something about me being tired, pregnant and oh yeah, tired. Today it is my goal to get all the trim and baseboards done. That means tiling the vanity area in order to put the base boards down. After that it is painting the wainscoting in the bathroom, the trim and the baseboards. Yes. Then done! Well, after Brian sets the toilet, sink and hooks up the faucet. Then done! Well, after we clean up the construction area and move our bedroom down. Wait! I forgot the reason for the move, Brian's closet. That still remains and it yet to be started. It's a little like ground hogs day!

No comments: