Friday, December 4, 2009

Logan's Birthday!



I love Logan! I'm so glad that he is mine! He is full of vim and vigor and SPUNK! Life would be so boring without him! He is such a good big brother. Bailee loves him! He and Zac are best friends and I love to watch them interact. Hayden and Logan are getting to be better friends - under my direct orders. Logan is a fantastic artist. He draw things that are creative and full of detail. He is getting to be a good little reader and his writing skills are awesome. I love to read his stories that he brings home from school. Logan is very honest. When asked how his day went, he tells you straight up. Somedays he missed some recesses, some days he has to practice be quiet, some days -- he gets all of his recess. I can't believe that next year he will be getting baptized. I clearly remember the day he was born. We went to the hospital around 7:00 AM and he was born by 10:00. I remember Regis and Kathie Lee was on tv. Spending Thanksgiving in the hospital wasn't the greatest but Brian dealt with it.Kelly and Mary took Zac and he spent the night and day with them. It was fun to have him come visit his brother in the hospital. Logan was very jaundice and we had to have him sleep under bili lights. I remember my mom staying with us & cooking Thanksgiving. I also remember Mom staying with Logan while Brian, Zac and I went to pick out a Christmas tree. Ah, good memories. Logan was the prettiest baby. So cute! We love you LOGAN!!! Happy 7th Birthday!

No comments: