Friday, December 18, 2009

Logan's Program




So today I earned my "Mother of the Year" nomination. I had in my head that Logan's program began at 2:30. At 2:00, I woke Bailee up and we all went down to the school. I looked at my clock in the van 2:18 - Great a little early, I should get a parking spot and a good seat. I pulled up to the school and there were cars every where. Uh, there must be more than one program today. What was I thinking? I walked in just as Logan was finishing and walking off the stage. I found him and said,"Good job Logan!" He instantly told me that he saw me walk in at the end. I felt terrible. He is my kid who needs all of my attention and needs me to be there. Ug.

1 comment:

Amanda Sue said...

I'm sure that Logan still loves you - and knows that you still love him - but I have definately had those moments. One that comes to mind is this summer when I accidently knocked Michael off his tube at the tubing hill sending him several feet in the air after I had taken such care that none of the other rufians were careless like that. Anyway, I really wrote to tell you that I LOVE your family picture - it is awesome!!