Friday, January 8, 2010

A Bailee update - really more for my information more than yours - sorry :) Bailee loves her brothers and smiles and looks for them when she wakes up. She is so fun to get out of her crib. When you unwrap the blankets she unfolds - her arms and leg spread as wide as she can get them and she s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-s and smiles. She is still taking a bottle in the mornings and nights and I am trying baby food at noon and dinner. She made the most terrible face with sweet potatoes but kept eating. She loves rice cereal and not mac and cheese. I can't bring myself to pay so much for baby food so I got my little baby food grinder out and bought a lot of canned veggies that I didn't have downstairs. She isn't teething yet and that really doesn't hurt my feelings at all. She is starting to move a little more but still not rolling. She will sit up unsupported for a while but I'm always right there. Her hair is getting longer and usually has a nice mohawk on top with a bow or flower on a headband. She is wearing 12 month clothing and weighs almost 20 lbs. She is fun to have around and loves to hang out in the kitchen with me in her walker. She makes the funniest and loudest clicking sound with her tongue, something I don't remember the boys making. Bailee is a chatter bug and talks a lot to whoever will listen.

No comments: