Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time passes too quickly! It seems like we were just decorating and waiting for Christmas and now it is gone so fast! This kids are back in school and life is back again!
Mary had her baby on New Year's Eve - yeah! So happy to have little Paige here safe and sound! For New Year's Eve, we went to dinner with our friends, the MacDonalds, the Rices and the Frenches (that looks funny - um.) After dinner we gathered all of our kids and went over to the Rice's and played games, ate yummy snacks and toasted the new year! The kids had a ball - really- Anna had punching balloons for each of the kids and then broke out the sparkling cider and "real" plastic champagne cups. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed everyone's company.
Saturday, I had the chance to help Jenn Gray clean her house after her move. I don't know if it counts as cleaning, she and her mother had the house immaculate before any help got there. I'm excited for their new adventure! That afternoon Brian and the boys went and saw Alvin & the Chipmunks, they had a great time. Hayden did say the first one was better - really? I think he was 2 1/2 when he saw the first one. As soon as the boys left, Kelly called me and needed help - he was ready to throw up and his kids had been sick all week. I packed my Lysol, sanitizer, rubber gloves and mask and headed up. Yes, I was brave and I would do it again. I did get sick Monday night and Tuesday. It was lovely - Boise State played and so we had party food that night -- oh the joy of being sick after pepper poppers and guacamole! Any way life is back to normal - laundry, dishes, broken dryer. Yes broken dry, the drum belt broke. You know what though - I got online looked it up, took my dryer apart got online again, ordered that part, it came and now I'm just waiting to feel better and have a little Brian help and it will be fixed! If not --new dryer, or I could call a repairman.

No comments: